105 How to Apply
Step 1: Research Your University Selections
- Check out university publications and university websites.
- Browse programs online.
- Record your program choices and their OUAC codes.
- Make note of all admission requirements and program-specific deadlines.
- Review the 105 Application Guide.
Step 2: Apply
- Create a 105D account or a 105F account. If you’re not sure which account to create, read the difference between the 105D and 105F online applications.
- Complete all sections of the application.
- Review your program selections before clicking “I Verify and Agree”.
- Submit your application with payment.
- Record the OUAC Reference Number you receive and keep it in a safe place. You will require this number, along with your password, for future access to your application, and to respond to university offers of admission.
Step 3: After Applying
- After 1 business day, log in to your online application to verify the details. Review and make any necessary changes.
- Ensure spam filters are set to accept email from the OUAC and the universities you applied to. Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and the OUAC.
- The universities will acknowledge that they received your application.
Note: Send all university-requested supporting documents (e.g., transcripts) to the university, not to the OUAC.