I accepted my offer online but when I go back into my application, there is no acceptance listed in the “Applicant Response” column. What happened?
There is nothing listed because you did not successfully submit your acceptance.
To successfully submit your acceptance:
- Click the offer link in the “Admission Decision” column for offer details.
- Select “I accept” and then click “Continue”. This takes you back to the “Choices/Offers” screen where you will see “Unsubmitted Acceptance” in the “Applicant Response” column.
- Choose “Submit” at the top of the screen or “Submit all changes/responses” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “OK” in the “Submit” pop-up that appears.
- Verify your application information, and, if all is well, click “I verify that the information above is correct as shown”. An “Applicant Declaration” will then appear. Once you have clicked “I agree”, you will see a summary of the changes/responses made within that session.
- Make note of your confirmation number on the “Complete” screen.
After one business day, log back in to your application to confirm that “Accepted” is displayed in the “Applicant Response” column beside the program you accepted.