How to apply?
Step 1: Research Your University Options
- Review the entire ORPAS Instruction Booklet [PDF].
- Check out university publications, websites, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with the components that may be necessary for your application by reviewing the Application Components section.
- Review the Common Questions section.
- Review the Essential Skills and Attributes Required for the Study of Rehabilitation Sciences.
Anyone considering a program in the rehabilitation sciences should be aware of these guidelines. They were developed by the Ontario Council of University Programs in Rehabilitation Sciences (OCUPRS). Any questions about the guidelines should be addressed to an individual university’s Disability Services office or a specific program’s admissions office.
Step 2: Create a 2014 account.
Step 3: Prepare and submit your application by the deadline:
January 10, 2014.