Current Ontario High School Students (101)
Complete the 101 online application if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
- You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
Contact your guidance counsellor or the OUAC if you do not satisfy all of the previous criteria.
The 101 application deadline has now passed.
You may log in to your 101 account to review and change your application information and to review and respond to university offers of admission.
Note: Applications received after the deadline will still be processed by the OUAC and distributed to the universities; however, specific university deadlines will apply.
The complete guide for applying to an Ontario university.
Find the most up-to-date information about programs that interest you.
These how-to instructional videos will guide you through the eINFO website and the 101 online application.