Current Ontario Secondary School Students (OUAC 101)
You should complete the 101 application if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario secondary school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
- You have not, at some point, been out of secondary school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary (college/university/career college) institution.
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
If you do not satisfy all of the above criteria, you should contact your guidance counsellor or the OUAC.
The 101 application deadline has now passed. You may log into your 101 account to review and change your application information and to review and respond to university offers of admission.
Note: Applications received after the deadline will still be processed by the OUAC and distributed to the universities; however, specific university deadlines will apply.
Applicants please note:
The online application will be unavailable during nightly backups, from 2:00 a.m. EDT to approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT.
The definitive guide for applying to an Ontario university.
Browse university programs anonymously to find the most up-to-date information about programs that interest you.