How to apply?
Step 1: Research your university selections
- Check out university publications and websites.
- Browse programs online.
- Review the 105 Instruction Booklet 2013 (PDF) and review the addenda page for important updates.
- Record program choices of interest including their OUAC codes. Make note of all admission requirements and program specific deadlines.
Step 2: Applying
- Create a 105D account or a 105F account. If you’re not sure what account to create, read about the difference between the 105D and 105F online applications.
- Complete all sections of the application.
- Review your program selections before clicking “I Verify and Agree”.
- When ready, submit your application with payment.
- You will immediately receive an OUAC Reference Number. Record this number and keep it in a safe place. This number along with your password will be required for future access to your application and to respond to university offers of admission.
After Applying… What’s Next?
- Access your online application to review and change your application.
- After one business day, log into your application to verify the details of your submitted and paid application and make any necessary changes.
- Ensure SPAM filters are set to accept email from the OUAC and the universities to which you have applied. Email is the primary mode of communication between the universities, the OUAC and applicants.
- The universities will acknowledge receipt of your application.
- All university requested supporting documents are to be sent directly to the university not to the OUAC.