Methods of Payment
Credit Card (MasterCard, VISA or American Express)
- The OUAC accepts MasterCard, VISA or American Express.
Important: CVV is required. (What is a CVV?)
- The OUAC cannot process credit card payments over the telephone. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted.
- If your credit card is declined or invalid, your application will not be processed.
- When you click “Finish”, your credit card transaction will be directed to a secure third party for processing. When your credit card transaction is complete, you will be directed back to your application. A copy of your credit card transaction will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Mac users: Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your computer or the secure third party transaction will time out and you will not be able to pay.
Online Banking (Through Canadian Banks Only)
- The OUAC accepts online payment through selected Canadian banks and credit unions. Contact your bank for further information.
- This is not a debit card transaction. Once you have submitted your application, you must proceed to your bank’s website to submit your payment.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number after you submit your completed application. You need this number to pay for the application. If you have applied to the OUAC previously, update your bill payment account number to reflect the new number provided. The OUAC’s bill payment name is “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre” or an abbreviation of this name.
Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students
(Bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only)
- The OUAC accepts payment through Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only), which allows you to pay Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. It provides a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number when you submit your completed application.