Teacher Education Confirmations
Statistics for fall 2013 entry will be released on the following dates by George Granger, Executive Director, Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC).
The statistics are cumulative as of the dates listed:
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Important Background Information
Annual fluctuations in application volumes are a product of a number of factors and they should be interpreted with caution.
- These confirmations are applicant acceptances for Teacher Education Consecutive Programs at Ontario universities.
- The following figures are the number of confirmed acceptances for Teacher Education at an Ontario university. Applicants can only accept one offer of admission.
- The following figures are the number of applications, that is, selections of university programs. These figures do not reflect the number of ‘individuals’ who are applying to each university.
- There are numerous reasons for fluctuations in application volumes. Please refer to individual university websites or contact their admissions or public relations offices for any further information. Please do not refer to individual institutional figures without including the institutional commentary as applicable.
Important Notice: The university-specific comments on application statistics are those of the individual universities. These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre or those of the Council of Ontario Universities.