Undergraduate Confirmation Statistics
Statistics for fall 2013 entry will be released on the following dates by George Granger, Executive Director, Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC).
The statistics are cumulative as of the dates listed:
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Important Background Information
Annual fluctuations in application volumes are a product of a number of factors and they should be interpreted with caution.
- These confirmations are applicant acceptances for full-time, year-one, fall-entry, undergraduate university study.
- The following figures are the number of confirmed acceptances for undergraduate study at an Ontario university. Applicants can only accept one offer of admission at a time.
- The “Secondary School” category refers to the confirmations received from Ontario secondary school students who were registered in secondary school during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- The “Non-Secondary” category refers to all domestic and foreign confirmations for first-year university entry other than those applications received from Ontario secondary school applicants.
- There are numerous reasons for fluctuations in application volumes. Please refer to individual university websites or contact their admissions or public relations offices for any further information. Please do not refer to individual institutional figures without including the institutional commentary as applicable.
Important Notice: The university-specific comments on application statistics are those of the individual universities. These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre or those of the Council of Ontario Universities.