How to apply?
- For a concurrent education program, use the OUAC 105 Undergraduate application.
- For graduate degrees in Teacher Education, contact each university directly.
- Contact each university directly for information on mature student status.
- If you hold an Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification and wish to take additional courses in education, use the university application available at each college or faculty of education.
Step 1: Research Your University Options
- Review the entire TEAS Instruction Booklet (PDF).
- Check out university publications, websites, etc.
- Review the Common Questions section.
Step 2: Create a 2013 account.
Step 3: Prepare and submit your application by the deadline:
December 3, 2012.
Each faculty of education is completely autonomous in reaching its own admission decisions with TEAS providing the application processing service only.