Common Questions: Undergrad (101)

I am trying to accept my offer online but it says the offer has expired. What can I do?

If the offer is highlighted, you may still select it to accept. The university is allowing you to accept this offer after the expiry date. However, before accepting this offer, you should contact the university to verify how long the offer is valid after the expiry date, especially if you are cancelling an accepted offer…

I changed my name in my OSAP application, why did it not change in my OUAC application?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

The OSAP and OUAC applications do not share personal and address (bio/demo) information on a continual basis. When you link, you allow the OUAC to share your bio/demo information with OSAP once. If you change your bio/demo information after linking, you will need to update both your OUAC and your OSAP accounts. To save time,…

I dropped a choice but it still shows on my OSAP application. Why?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

OSAP displays all of your OUAC program choices, regardless of their status on your OUAC application. In the event that you change your mind, you will already have an estimate.

I forget my OUAC password.

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

You can use the “Request a temporary password” link to reset your password. (Note: This functionality is not yet available on the OUAC-OSAP link page. You must go to your OUAC application to make this request.)

I forget my OUAC username.

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

You can use the “Recover your username” link to retrieve your username. (Note: This functionality is not yet available on the OUAC-OSAP link page. You must go to your OUAC application to make this request.)

I forgot my password. Can you give it to me?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Logging in

Your password is encrypted as soon as you create it; therefore, we are unable to provide it to you. To request a new temporary password, select “Login” from the main application page, then select “Request a temporary password”. If you have not submitted your application, you will need your student number, school number and email…

I have a disability. Who should I contact for information about services?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Other

All universities offer exceptional services for individuals with disabilities. This may include special admission practices. Should you require any special consideration due to a disability, contact the admissions office of each university to which you applied for admission or, where specified, the office responsible for students with disabilities to discuss the considerations you may need.…

I have a high school diploma from a school outside the province, but I am currently taking some 4U/M courses at an Ontario high school during the day. Which application should I complete?

If you have previously attended a high school in another province or country and will have less than six 4U/M courses, you should complete the 105 application. However, if you are taking less than six 4U/M courses at an Ontario high school and have a diploma from another province or country, your secondary school could…

I have accepted my offer online but have changed my mind. I now want to apply to a different program at the same university. How can I change my program choice?

Contact the university’s admission office directly for clarification, as some universities may issue you only one offer of admission. Depending on the university’s policy for offers of admission, you could be advised to: Add the new program choice to your application. If you already have 3 program choices selected in your application, you will need…

I have decided to attend a university outside of Ontario next year. How do I cancel my acceptance to an Ontario university?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Offers of Admission

If you have already accepted an offer at an Ontario university and decide not to attend that institution, please log in to your online application to cancel your acceptance. If you choose to cancel your offer by written notification, you must send the notification to the OUAC and include your full name, OUAC Reference Number,…