Common Questions: Undergrad (101)

I have forgotten my login information. What can I do?

If you have misplaced/forgotten your username, select “Recover your username” on the Log In page. You will be prompted to enter your date of birth and email address and your username will then be emailed to you.

I have just accepted an offer online and “Unsubmitted Acceptance” appears under “Applicant Response”. Have I done something wrong in accepting the offer?

“Unsubmitted Acceptance” appears after you click an offer and accept it. At this point, you have accepted the offer but have not submitted the acceptance to the OUAC. To properly submit the acceptance, click “Review and Submit” and complete the submit process. Once you have submitted, you will see a summary of the changes/responses made…

I indicated online banking as my method of payment. I want to pay by credit card now. How can I do this?

If you chose to pay by online banking, but now wish to pay by credit card, log back in to your application using your username and password. You will be taken to the “Submit My Application: Payment” screen where all 3 payment options will be available to you again.

I lost my OUAC Reference Number. Can you give it to me?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: Logging in

The OUAC requires your full name, address, birth date, and other relevant application information to verify your identity before providing your OUAC Reference Number. Your guidance counsellor can also provide your OUAC Reference Number.

I may need financial assistance to attend university. What about scholarships?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Other

Ontario high school students can take advantage of a variety of scholarships available at all Ontario universities. The Ontario Government also has a financial aid program to assist students in need of funding in order to pursue a university education. Some university scholarships are available for applicants entering their first year of study and some…

I no longer wish to link my OUAC and OSAP applications and wish to remove my consent. What should I do?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

Log in to your OUAC application and select “OSAP Link Status” from the left-side navigation bar. Click “Unlink From OSAP”. Note: This feature will be available once the 2018-19 OSAP application is released in early November 2017.

I received an offer of admission and was instructed to accept it online, but I have limited internet access. What should I do?

If you have received an official paper offer of admission, you can mail or fax it to the OUAC and we can process the acceptance manually for you. Please ensure you clearly indicate that you are accepting the offer, record your OUAC Reference Number on it and date and sign the document.

I received an offer of admission and was instructed to accept it online; however, my offer does not display on my online application. What should I do?

If you have just received notification of the offer of admission, the OUAC may not have received the decision file from that university yet. Please check again in a couple of days. If the offer still does not display after a few days, contact the university directly.

I transferred to a different school after first semester (or halfway through the school year). Who informs the OUAC and the universities about this change?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Application Process

If you apply for admission while at one school and then transfer to a different school, it is important that you request your new school to advise the OUAC of this change. Your new school will provide the OUAC with the name and MIDENT of your new school, your new Secondary School Student Number (SSSN),…

I want to add program choices to my application online but I do not want to pay by credit card. What can I do?

If you have already submitted and paid for your online application but now wish to add more program choices, you may be required to pay additional fees. If you are making arrangements to pay any applicable fees by online banking, you will need to access your online application after payment has been received and processed…