Common Questions: Undergrad (105)

Why have I received the email “Unsubmitted responses/modifications”? I’m sure I saved the responses/changes I wanted to make.

The email “Unsubmitted responses/modifications” is a courtesy notification we send out when we see that an applicant has logged into the system, made a change or responded to an offer, but did not submit the change/response. If you log back in to your application and see that your application is up-to-date, then you have successfully…

I’m stuck on the “Additional University Details” screen in the 105D application. What do I do?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: During Application

If this section does not apply to you, simply click “Save” and move on to the next section.

My credit card statement shows “OUAC Guelph”. I did not apply to the University of Guelph. Is there a problem?

“OUAC Guelph” refers to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre. We are located in Guelph, Ontario. The OUAC processes all applications and payments. The specific universities you applied to will not be listed on your credit card invoice.

The application did not charge me for supplementary fees and I am worried my application will not be processed.

Some applicants are exempt from paying supplementary fees. The system will automatically exempt you if you qualify and your application will be processed.

What is the difference between a 105D and 105F application? Why is there data missing when I log into my application?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: Logging in

The 105D application is for domestic applicants. The 105F application is for international applicants. If you log in to either application and do not see your data there, check to make sure you have logged in to the same application you filled out earlier. Note: Your data will not transfer from one application to  the other.…

At the end of the application I see a warning and/or an error. What do I do?

Please read any errors or warnings carefully. If you have a warning, you can proceed with submitting your application. If you have an error, you must correct it before you can submit. Return to the screen mentioned in the error message and correct the error.

I’m getting a warning about my address when I try to submit my application. Why is this happening?

You must enter a home address and a mailing address, even if these 2 addresses are the same. A mailing address is the address where you receive postal mail. It is not your email address.

My current school listed is wrong in the application. How can I update this information?

If a school you attended, but are not currently attending, has created your PIN, this information cannot be updated until after you submit your application. Note: You cannot update this information yourself. Once submitted, your guidance counsellor can call us to update your school information. Contact your guidance counsellor to get this process started.

Can I withdraw from a program and/or add a new program choice after I submit my application?

Yes, you can do both by logging in to your online application and going to “Program Choices”. To withdraw a program, select “Withdraw” in the Actions column beside the program. Note: There are no refunds for withdrawn choices. To add another program, select “Add Program”. Note: You will be charged an additional choice fee of…