Common Questions: Undergrad (105)

I have a high school diploma from a school outside the province, but I am currently taking some 4U/M courses at an Ontario high school during the day. Which application should I complete?

If you have previously attended a high school in another province or country and will have less than six 4U/M courses, you should complete the 105 application. However, if you are taking less than six 4U/M courses at an Ontario high school and have a diploma from another province or country, your secondary school could…

I have accepted my offer online but have changed my mind. I now want to apply to a different program at the same university. How can I change my program choice?

Contact the university’s admission office directly for clarification, as some universities may issue you only one offer of admission. Depending on the university’s policy for offers of admission, you could be advised to: Add the new program choice to your application. If you already have 3 program choices selected in your application, you will need…

I have already submitted my application but I made some mistakes. I am not able to get back in to my application. What should I do?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Logging in

Once your fee is received and your application has been processed, you will be able to make changes or corrections to your application online. Note: During the busy periods around deadline dates (January/February), it can take up to 2 weeks to process your application. Normally, it takes 1-3 business days. You will require your username…

I have applied online but I do not have my password. Can you give it to me?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Logging in

Your password is encrypted as soon as you create it; therefore, we do not have access to it and are unable to provide it to you. You can request a temporary password using the “Temporary Password” option. A temporary password will be emailed to you and will expire 1 hour from the time sent.

I have forgotten my login information. What can I do?

If you have misplaced/forgotten your username, select “Recover your username” on the Log In page. You will be prompted to enter your date of birth and email address and your username will then be emailed to you.

I have just accepted an offer online and “Unsubmitted Acceptance” appears under “Applicant Response”. Have I done something wrong in accepting the offer?

“Unsubmitted Acceptance” appears after you click an offer and accept it. At this point, you have accepted the offer but have not submitted the acceptance to the OUAC. To properly submit the acceptance, click “Review and Submit” and complete the submit process. Once you have submitted, you will see a summary of the changes/responses made…

I have not been able to find the answer to my question in any of the FAQs or on the OUAC website. How do I contact the OUAC?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Other

You can email your question to You will get an autoreply, so mention that you were unable to find the answer you needed on our website. You can also call us at 519-823-1063.

I have used the 105F application instead of the 105D (or 105D instead of 105F). Can the application be changed?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Application Process

Once the application is submitted, the application type cannot be changed. The universities will accept the application regardless of type. Your “Status in Canada” will help the universities to provide you with the appropriate information.

I indicated online banking as my method of payment. I want to pay by credit card now. How can I do this?

If you chose to pay by online banking, but now wish to pay by credit card, log back in to your application using your username and password. You will be taken to the “Submit My Application: Payment” screen where all 3 payment options will be available to you again.

I lost my OUAC Reference Number. Can you give it to me?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Logging in

The OUAC requires your full name, address, birth date, and other relevant application information to verify your identity before providing your OUAC Reference Number.