Frequently Asked Questions: Undergrad (105)

I lost my OUAC Reference Number. Can you give it to me?

The OUAC requires your full name, address, birth date and other relevant application information to verify your identity before providing your OUAC Reference Number. You will find your OUAC reference number in the email that was sent to you when you submitted your application and in the left navigation menu of your application when you…

I may need financial assistance to attend university. What about scholarships?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: Other

You can take advantage of a variety of scholarships available at all Ontario universities. The Ontario Government also has a financial aid program to assist students in need of funding in order to pursue a university education. Some university scholarships are available for applicants entering their first year of study and some are renewable for…

I no longer wish to link my OUAC and OSAP applications and wish to remove my consent. What should I do?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

Log in to your OUAC application and select “OSAP Link Status” from the left-side navigation bar. Click “Unlink From OSAP”.

I received an offer of admission and was instructed to accept it online; however, my offer does not display in my application. What should I do?

If you have just received notification of the offer of admission, the OUAC may not have received the electronic acceptance from the university yet. Check again in a couple of days. If the offer still does not display after a few days, contact the university directly.

I want to add program choices to my application and pay using online banking. What can I do?

If you have already submitted and paid for your application but now wish to add more program choices, you may be required to pay additional fees. If you originally paid through online banking and would like to pay any additional fees by online banking, use the same account number. Once the OUAC receives and processes…

I want to apply to an admission point other than fall but only fall admission is listed. What should I do?

The universities have supplied the OUAC with the admission points available for each program. You will need to contact them directly to verify whether they offer admission points other than those listed. If they offer other admission points, they will either indicate to you that they will change your file once they have received your…

I was recently accepted to an Ontario university and need final transcripts to be sent to the university from my high school, but my high school is closed. What should I do?

Applications: COVID-19, Undergrad (105)

The universities will be as flexible as possible in their admission processes and will consider adjusting timelines for submitting documentation, including transcripts, as required by individual circumstances. If your high school is in Ontario, see “How can I send my high school transcripts to my university choices?” for information about how you may be able…

I will not be attending high school until the second semester. What application should I complete?

You can use the 101 application if you meet the 101 criteria. Note: Some high schools will not create a 101 account for you until you are actually registered with them. Although your application is due at the OUAC in January, applications received after that date will continue to be processed and sent to the…

If I accept an offer now, can I change my mind at a later date?

Yes. If you accept an offer but later wish to accept a different offer, you will need to first cancel your accepted offer and then accept the new offer by the stipulated deadline date. Be sure to consider all other factors such as scholarships, residence acceptance and deposits before you make your final decision.

Is everyone eligible to have their OUAC and OSAP accounts linked?

Applications: Undergrad (101), Undergrad (105) Categories: OSAP

No. The ability to link OUAC and OSAP accounts is available only if you applied with the 101 or 105 (undergraduate) application.