Frequently Asked Questions: During Application

If I am using my Advanced Placement (AP) classes as prerequisites for medical school, how do I send my AP transcript to OMSAS?

Applications: Medical (OMSAS) Categories: During Application

If your AP transcript contains grades for prerequisite courses, you will have to mail or fax your request to the AP College Board. The College Board will then mail your transcript to OMSAS…

If I submit my application on the deadline date and order a transcript from an Ontario university/college online, will my transcript be considered on time?

Yes. If we receive an online transcript request (that forms part of the application) by the stated deadline, it satisfies the transcript deadline requirement.

If more than 3 referees write an assessment for me, which assessments will be used toward my application?

Applications: Law (OLSAS) Categories: During Application

Only the referees you indicated as R1, R2 and R3 will be used.

If OLSAS receives more than 3 references or additional letters of reference, we will not forward the additional documents to the law schools.

I’m getting a warning about my address when I try to submit my application. Why is this happening?

You must provide a home address and a mailing address, even if these 2 addresses are the same. A mailing address is the address where you receive postal mail. It is not your email address…

I’m stuck on the Additional University Details screen in the 105 application. What do I do?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: During Application

If you have not previously applied to your university choices, this section does not apply to you. Simply click “Save” and move on to the next section of the application…

I’m trying to log in but my PIN isn’t working. What’s the problem?

Be sure you are typing the correct PIN. Double-check the characters and use the Shift key rather than the Caps Lock key to insert capital letters. If you are still having problems, contact your guidance counsellor to make sure you have the correct PIN.

My current school is wrong in the application. How can I update this information?

If a school you previously attended created your 101 account, you must wait until after you submit your application for your school information to be updated. You cannot update this information yourself…

My university program choice requires a supplementary application. How do I include that with my OUAC application?

If a supplementary application is required for your program choice(s), the university will contact you after they receive your OUAC application.

You must submit your supplementary application directly to the university. The university will provide instructions and deadlines for all supplementary requirements.

The application did not charge me for supplemental fees and I am worried my application will not be processed.

Some applicants are exempt from paying supplemental fees. The system will automatically exempt you if you qualify…

The TEAS Application Guide states that I must request my transcript(s) using the TEAS online transcript request. Where can I find this?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: During Application

The TEAS online transcript request is mandatory for transcripts from Ontario universities, and optional for Ontario college transcripts. You must complete both the Academic Background and Program Choices sections, then click on the Transcript Requests section of the application. Ensure that you enter any former surnames in the Personal Information section of the application, as this information may be necessary to match your transcript request with your application. Transcripts other than those from Ontario universities must be ordered by contacting the Registrar’s office directly. These transcripts should be sent directly to the appropriate Faculties of Education…