I have used the 105F application instead of the 105D (or 105D instead of 105F). Can the application be changed?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Application Process

Once the application is submitted, the application type cannot be changed. The universities will accept the application regardless of type. Your “Status in Canada” will help the universities to provide you with the appropriate information.