My current school is wrong in the application. How can I update this information?

If a school you previously attended created your 101 account, you must wait until after you submit your application for your school information to be updated.

You cannot update this information yourself. Your new school must advise the OUAC of this change.

Once you have submitted your application, your guidance counsellor can call us to update your school information. Contact your guidance counsellor to get this process started.

Remember to update your application if your mailing address has also changed.