I have a high school diploma from a school outside the province, but I am currently taking some 4U/M courses at an Ontario high school during the day. Which application should I complete?

If you have previously attended a high school in another province or country and will have less than six 4U/M courses, you should complete the 105 application.

However, if your high school grants you enough equivalent credits toward your OSSD to meet the six 4U/M requirement, you are eligible to apply to university using the 101 secondary school application.

Contact your guidance office for details about equivalent credits.

In all cases, you will need to make arrangements with your previous and current school to forward all your academic information directly to the universities that you selected. If your high school is in Ontario, refer to “How can I send my high school transcripts to my university choices?” for information about how you may be able to do this electronically.