I was recently accepted to an Ontario university and need final transcripts to be sent to the university from my high school, but my high school is closed. What should I do?

Applications: COVID-19, Undergrad (105)

The universities will be as flexible as possible in their admission processes and will consider adjusting timelines for submitting documentation, including transcripts, as required by individual circumstances.

If your high school is in Ontario, see “How can I send my high school transcripts to my university choices?” for information about how you may be able to do this electronically.

Contact your university choices directly for more information.