I will not be attending high school until the second semester. What application should I complete?

You can use the 101 application if the following apply:

  • you will have six 4U/M courses;
  • you will receive/have received the OSSD;
  • you have not been out of high school for 7 consecutive months; and
  • you have not attended a postsecondary institution.

Some high schools will not allow you to complete the application from their school until you are actually registered at that secondary school. Although your application is due at the OUAC in January, applications received after that date will continue to be processed and sent to the universities. As some universities have different deadlines, ensure that the OUAC receives your application in time to meet any requirements or stipulated deadlines.

However, if you are currently enrolled in a daytime program at a secondary school and have attended a postsecondary institution, you must apply through the 105 application.