Am I responsible for sending my high school midterm grades to the university?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Application Process

No, not usually. In most cases your Ontario secondary school grades are sent directly from your school to the OUAC and then to the universities you have selected. Sometimes, however, problems arise, in which case the university may contact you and ask you to provide secondary school marks. Be sure to provide them as quickly as possible.