I transferred to a different school after first semester (or halfway through the school year). Who informs the OUAC and the universities about this change?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Application Process

If you apply for admission while at one school and then transfer to a different school, it is important that you request your new school to advise the OUAC of this change. Your new school will provide the OUAC with the name and MIDENT of your new school, your new Secondary School Student Number (SSSN), if applicable, and your Ontario Education Number (OEN). The OUAC will then notify your university choices of this transfer.

Please remember to inform the OUAC if your mailing address has also changed.