Bilingual Processing Administrator – Undergraduate (Job 246-B)
Salaried 1-year contract with benefits
Submission deadline: August 20, 2017
Located in Guelph, the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) processes applications for admission to undergraduate, law, medical, rehabilitation sciences and teacher education programs for Ontario’s universities. We provide a progressive and supportive working environment for our employees, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Read further information about the OUAC.
The OUAC is an equal opportunity employer with equitable and accessible employment practices, based on the principles specified in Ontario legislation (Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act [AODA]). Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
The OUAC is seeking a Bilingual Processing Administrator for its Undergraduate Programs processing unit.
- Processing undergraduate applications to Ontario universities
- Providing phone and email services in English and French to applicants, secondary school officials and university representatives, when necessary
- Providing administrative support (e.g., updating and maintaining common OUAC support tables/files)
- Assisting with translations from English to French, when needed
- Providing other administrative support to the Assistant Manager/Manager
- University degree or minimum 2 years’ work experience where good judgment was used to interpret procedures and guidelines
- Efficient internet and computer skills
- Knowledge of the Ontario university system is a definite asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, tact, patience and professionalism are essential
- Ability to explain complex processes and procedures in a clear, concise and consistent manner
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to “Job 246-B” via email by midnight, August 20, 2017, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your cover letter and resume as one file (PDF preferred).
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.