- You can submit your first data transmission starting October 3, 2017. Deadline: November 9, 2017.
See: Schedule of Dates.
- We do not collect midterm grades for the first semester.
- Winter and spring entry university/program codes are available in the Winter and Spring Entry 2018 Guide.
- Is your student a 101 or 105 applicant? See: Undergrad Criteria – Am I a 101 or 105?
- You must submit Data Collection Sheets [PDF] and Counsellor Registration Forms [PDF] on an annual basis. You will find them in the OUAC package that was mailed to your school, or in Counsellor Resources under “Forms“.
- If you require the OUAC to manually update academic information for your students, please complete the “Report Courses/Grades for Non-Home Schools Form [PDF]” and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-823-1940.