101 – After You Submit Your Application
Review and Make Changes or Respond to Offers
- Log in to your application:
- Review and make changes to information previously entered (with the exception of your grades and other academic information).
- Add and delete program selections.
- When you successfully submit application changes and/or respond to an offer of admission, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Notify your guidance office if your grades or other academic information are inaccurate.
- Expect to receive either an offer of admission or a refusal from the universities you applied to by the end of May.
- Respond to offers of admission by the deadline date the university included in the offer details. The earliest date you may be required to respond to an offer is June 1.
- The universities will acknowledge that they received your application and provide you with a list of the specific supporting documents they require to make an admission decision. If you don’t receive any communication from your selected universities after 2 or 3 weeks, contact them directly. Include your OUAC Reference Number in all communication with the universities and on all supporting documents sent to the universities.
- Visit your selected universities. University open houses and campus visits are great ways to experience first-hand what campus life is like and can help you decide which university is the best fit for you.
Top of Page