101 – Applicant Requirements and Responsibilities
Complete the 101 online application if you meet all of the 101 applicant requirements.
- Discuss your interests and goals with your parents/guardians, teachers and guidance counsellors.
- Do your research before selecting your programs. There are many publications and resources available.
- Read the 101 Application Guide and review the application procedures for each university you wish to apply to.
- Submit complete and correct information in the application.
- Pay the applicable fees by the deadlines.
- Meet university-specific admission deadlines (e.g., for submitting portfolios, interviews, auditions, etc.).
- Keep your personal and contact information up-to-date in your application.
- Contact your guidance counsellor immediately if your academic data is inaccurate.