101 – Applicant Responsibilities
Complete the 101 application if you meet all of the 101 applicant requirements.
- Discuss your interests and goals with your parents/guardians, teachers and guidance counsellors.
- Do your research before selecting your programs. There are many publications and resources available.
- Read the 101 Application Guide and review the application information for each university you wish to apply to.
- Submit complete and correct information in your application.
- Pay the applicable fees by the deadlines.
- Meet university-specific application deadlines (e.g., for submitting portfolios and arranging interviews and auditions).
- Keep your OUAC username, password and Reference Number confidential and secure. Notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access, use or disclosure of this information.
- Keep your personal and contact information up to date in your application.
- Contact your guidance counsellor immediately if your academic data is inaccurate.