101 – Review and Submit
How to Submit Your Application
- Review the information you entered in your application and any errors or warnings. You must correct all errors before submitting your application.
- Make changes as necessary within the appropriate section of the application. Then return to “Review and Submit”.
- Read the “Applicant’s Declaration”.
- Select “I Verify and Agree”.
- Follow the steps for payment.
Watch the instructional video on how to submit and pay for your application.
Consider your university choices carefully. All fees are non-refundable. Applications will not be forwarded to the universities until the OUAC receives full payment. The OUAC does not process partial payments.
Payment is accepted by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only) and Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only).
All payments must be in Canadian funds.
When you successfully submit your application, you will receive an OUAC Reference Number (2020-xxxxxx). Keep this number. You will need to refer to it whenever you contact the OUAC or the universities.