101 – Review and Submit
Submitting Your Application
- Review your application information and any errors or warnings. You must correct all errors before you submit your application.
- Make changes as necessary. Then return to Review and Submit.
- Read the Applicant’s Declaration.
- Select “I Verify and Agree”.
- Follow the steps for payment.
Watch the instructional video on how to submit and pay for your application.
Paying for Your Application
Consider your university choices carefully. All fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to any universities until you submit full payment to the OUAC. We do not process partial payments.
We accept payment by:
- credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard),
- online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only) and
- Flywire (for international payments only).
All payments must be in Canadian funds.
Read more about payment options.
Getting Your OUAC Reference Number
When you successfully submit your application, you will receive an OUAC Reference Number (2023-xxxxxx). Keep this number. You will need to refer to it whenever you contact the OUAC or the universities.
Next steps: After You Submit Your Application