101 – Review and Submit
How to Submit my Application
- Review the information you entered in your application and any errors or warnings.
- Make changes as necessary.
- Read the “Applicant’s Declaration”.
- Select “I Verify and Agree”.
- Follow the steps for payment
All fees are non-refundable. Applications will not be forwarded to the universities until the OUAC receives full payment. Partial payments will not be processed. Consider your university choice carefully.
Payment is accepted by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only), and by Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only).
All payments must be in Canadian funds.
When you successfully submit your application, you will receive an OUAC Reference Number (2017-xxxxxx).