105 – After You Submit Your Application
Review and Make Changes or Respond to Offers
- Log in to your application:
- To review and make changes to information previously entered (with the exception of your grades and other academic information).
- To add and delete program selections.
- When you successfully submit application changes and/or respond to an offer of admission, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Respond to offers of admission by the deadline date the university included in the offer details.
- The universities will acknowledge when they receive your application and provide you with a list of the specific supporting documents they require to make an admission decision. If you don’t receive any communication from your selected universities after 2-3 weeks, contact them directly. Include your OUAC Reference Number in all communication with the universities and on all supporting documents sent to the universities.
- Visit your selected universities. University open houses and campus visits are great ways to experience first-hand what campus life is like and may help you decide which university is the best fit for you.
Top of Page