105 – Document Upload

The following universities require you to upload proof of Permanent Resident status and proof of Convention Refugee/Protected Person status before you submit your application. Your application may be delayed if you do not upload the required document.

  • Brock University
  • Laurentian University
  • McMaster University
  • Ryerson University
  • University of Waterloo
  • Western University