Step 1: Research Universities
- Check out university publications and university websites.
- Visit the 105 application to browse programs.
- Record your program choices and their OUAC codes.
- Make note of all admission requirements and program-specific deadlines.
- Review the:
Step 2: Apply
- If you do not already have one, create an OUAC Account. Record your username and password and keep them in a safe place. You will need them to access your application in the future. Keep this information confidential and secure.
- Complete all sections of the application.
- Review your program selections before clicking “I Verify and Agree”.
- Submit your application with payment well before the program deadline.
- Record your OUAC Reference Number and keep it in a safe place. You must refer to this number whenever you contact the OUAC and your university choices.
Note: During the busy periods around deadline dates (January/February), it can take up to 1 week to process your application. Normally, it takes 1 to 3 business days.
Step 3: After Applying
- Log in to your 105 application to verify the details. Review and make any necessary changes.
- Ensure your spam filters are set to accept email from the OUAC and the universities you applied to. Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and the OUAC.
- The universities will acknowledge that they received your application.