105 – How to Apply
Step 1: Research Your University Selections
- Check out university publications and websites.
- Browse programs.
- Record your program choices and their OUAC codes.
- Make note of all admission requirements and program-specific deadlines.
- Review the:
Step 2: Apply
- If you do not already have one, create an OUAC Account. Record your OUAC Account username and password and keep them in a safe place. You will need them for future access to your application. Keep this information confidential and secure.
- Complete all sections of the application.
- Review your program selections before clicking “I Verify and Agree”.
- Submit your application with payment well before the program deadline.
- Record your OUAC Reference Number and keep it in a safe place. You must refer to this number whenever you contact the OUAC or your university choices.
Step 3: After Applying
- Log in to your 105 application to verify the details. Review and make any necessary changes.
- Ensure spam filters are set to accept email from the OUAC and the universities you applied to. Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and the OUAC.
- The universities will acknowledge that they received your application.