105 – Responding to an Offer of Admission
The universities will do the following:
- Evaluate application files individually and make admission decisions.
- Make offers at different times throughout the year, depending on the university and program.
- Communicate offers of admission, including terms of any conditional offers and appropriate response instructions, directly to you.
Accepting an Offer of Admission
You can accept (or decline) offers of admission by logging in to your 105 application. Watch the instructional video on how to view and respond to offers of admission.
Accepting an offer of admission from 1 university will not affect the evaluation of your application by your other university choices. However, you may have only 1 offer acceptance on file at a time. You must first cancel the previously accepted offer before you can accept another offer.
Contact the university’s admission office if:
- The response deadline for an offer of admission has expired but you would like to accept the offer. The university will determine if you can still be considered and, if so, will issue a new offer.
- You previously cancelled or declined an offer of admission but now wish to accept the offer. The university will determine if you can still be considered and, if so, will issue a new offer.
Deferring Your Entry
Some universities permit you to defer your entry for 1 semester or 1 year. Consult the university’s admission office or undergraduate calendar.