105 – Applicant Responsibilities
Last updated: September 14, 2022
Complete the 105 application if you meet all of the 105 applicant requirements.
- Do your research before selecting your programs. There are many publications and resources available.
- Read the 105 Application Guide and review the application information for each university you apply to.
- Submit complete and correct information in your application.
- Pay the applicable fees.
- Meet university-specific application deadlines (e.g., for submitting the application, transcripts and portfolios, if required, and for arranging interviews and auditions).
- Keep your OUAC username, password and Reference Number confidential and secure. Notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access, use or disclosure of this information.
- Keep your personal and contact information up to date in your application.