OLSAS – Contact Information
- Provide a mailing and a home address, even if they are the same.
- Indicate which address to use after May 1.
- You can provide up to 3 phone numbers: Cell, permanent and alternative (i.e., another phone number where you can be reached). You must provide at least 1 phone number.
- Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and OLSAS. Please check that you have correctly entered your email address and keep OLSAS informed of any changes. Make sure that you add OLSAS and the universities to your contact or “safe senders” list to ensure that all messages are delivered to your inbox.
- Inform OLSAS of any address changes during the admission cycle by making the change directly to your submitted application, so we can inform the universities.