OMSAS – Secure Applicant Messaging (SAM)
SAM allows you to correspond with OMSAS via a secure process, to ensure your information is protected. You can access SAM by logging in to your submitted application.
The following change requests can be made using SAM:
- Date of birth
- Home or mailing address
- AAMC ID number
Once you submit your application, you can access SAM to upload the following supplementary documentation, as required by the universities you apply to:
- Proof of citizenship/landed immigrant status (not required if you are a Canadian citizen)
- Proof of Aboriginal/Indigenous status
- CV (Toronto graduate and MD/PhD applicants only)
- Changes to your Sketch or Personal Submissions are not accepted.
- SAM can take 2 business days to be activated after you submit your application.