ORPAS – Contact Information
- Provide both a home and a mailing address.
- Inform ORPAS of any address changes during the admissions cycle so we can inform the universities.
- Indicate which address to use after May 1.
- You can provide up to 3 phone numbers: Cell, permanent and alternate (i.e., another phone number where you can be reached).
- Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and ORPAS. Please check that you have correctly entered your email address and add your university choices to your contact or safe senders list to ensure that all messages are delivered to your inbox.