TEAS – Contact Information
- Provide a mailing and a home address, even if they are the same.
- Keep TEAS informed of any address changes during the admissions cycle so we can inform the faculties of education.
- Indicate which address to use after May 1.
- You can provide up to 3 phone numbers: Cell, permanent or alternate (i.e., another phone number where you can be reached). You must provide at least 1 phone number.
- Email is the primary mode of communication for the universities and TEAS. Please check that you have correctly entered your email address and add your university choices to your contact or safe senders list to ensure all messages are delivered to your inbox.