Admission Information Service (AIS) 2017
The Admission Information Service (AIS) allows you to determine which Ontario universities have places available in first-year undergraduate programs.
This service is available until August 25, 2017.
Using the AIS Search Form
- Go to the AIS search form.
- Select your search criteria. The search results are updated regularly by the universities.
- Identify the university/program you now want to apply to.
- Add the university/program to your online application.
Your browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) must be able to read tables and forms in order for you to use this service. In rare cases, server firewalls may prevent access to the AIS search form. If this happens, contact the university directly.
Disclaimer: The universities provide a recommended minimum average as a guide. By meeting this average, you are not guaranteed admission to the program of your choice. Offers of admission are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact the university’s admissions office directly for admission requirements.
Adding a University/Program to Your Online Application
Once you identify the university/program you want to apply to, you need to change your online application by adding this university/program.
- Log in to your 101 online application with your OUAC Reference Number and password.
- Go to “Choices/Offers” and add your new university/program. (You can also delete or change choices here.)
Note: If you are adding new university/program choices, the additional fee is $50 per choice for each university/program beyond your initial 3.
- Complete the “Submit” step to save your changes.
- Review your changes.