Methods of Payment
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
- Important: CVD is required. (What is a CVD?)
- The OUAC cannot process credit card payments over the telephone.
- Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- If your credit card is declined or invalid, your application will not be processed.
- When you click “Continue”, your credit card transaction will be directed to a secure third party for processing. When your credit card transaction is complete, you will be directed back to your application. A copy of your credit card transaction will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Mac users: Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your computer or the secure third party transaction will time out and you will not be able to pay.
Online Banking (Canadian Banks and Credit Unions Only)
- Normally takes 2 to 5 business days.
- All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- This is not a debit card transaction. Once you submit your application, you must proceed to your bank’s website to submit your payment. Contact your bank for further information.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number after you submit your completed application. You need this number to pay for the application. If you have previously applied through the OUAC, update your bill payment account number to reflect the new number provided. The OUAC’s bill payment name is “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre” or an abbreviation of this name.
Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students
(Bank-to-Bank Transfer for International Payments Only)
- This method allows you to pay Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. It provides a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number when you submit your completed application.
Note: Due to international and domestic banking regulations, some currencies are unavailable. If your currency is unavailable, select an alternative currency (including US dollars) to ensure your application payment is processed.