Home / Planning / I Am a Parent or Supporter of an Undergraduate Applicant

I Am a Parent or Supporter of an Undergraduate Applicant

Is your child thinking about studying at an Ontario university? Here are some things to consider before they apply.

  • To start their undergraduate application, Ontario high school students need their Ontario Education Number. Students can contact their guidance counsellor to get this number.
  • Admission requirements for your student depend on their personal details and educational background. For further information, review the admission requirements for the universities.



Accessibility Services

Connect with the accessibility services offices of Ontario universities.


Ontario Postsecondary Transfer Guide (ONTransfer)

Information about credit transfer pathways between Ontario universities and colleges.


Ontario Universities’ Info

A guide to Ontario’s universities for Ontario high school students.


Ontario University Links

Links to Ontario’s universities, including undergraduate calendars.


Transition Resource Guide for Students with Disabilities

A guide for students with disabilities for a successful transition from secondary to postsecondary.


University Student Transition Resources

A list of resources for academic success in university.

Scroll to Top