OLSAS Application Guide
Note: This application guide contains information for fall 2021 admission. The OUAC and the law schools reserve the right to amend this information at any time. Review this information before applying.
The law schools and OLSAS do not endorse or support presentations or publications other than their own. Obtain up‑to‑date information directly from the schools’ admission offices or their websites.
In this Guide:
- Important Dates
- About OLSAS
- Applicant Responsibilities and Requirements
- Droit civil Applicants
- GPA Calculations
- LSAT Requirements
- National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) Applicants
- OLSAS Fees
- Program Requirements Overview
- Referee Requirements
- Responding to an Offer of Admission
- Sketch/Verifier Requirements
- Transcript Requirements
- Undergraduate Grade Conversion Table
Law School Information
- Bora Laskin Faculty of Law (Lakehead University)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (York University)
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Western University
- University of Windsor
Secure Applicant Messaging (SAM)
If you have an OUAC Account, use SAM within your OLSAS application to submit questions.
Ontario Universities’ Application Centre
170 Research Lane
Guelph ON N1G 5E2
Visit Accessibility to request this document in an accessible format.