How to Create Your OUAC Account (All Applications)
How-to Videos (Undergraduate Application)
The following how-to videos guide you through the Undergraduate Application.
How to Complete Your Undergraduate Application
This video will walk you through the steps of completing, reviewing and paying for your Undergraduate Application.
How to Edit Your Completed Application
This video explains how to review and edit your application after you submit it, and includes examples of how to add and withdraw choices, and send your updates to your university choices.
How to Respond to an Offer of Admission
This video explains how to check for university offers of admission and how to accept or decline those offers.
How to Use OUInfo: Your Starting Point for Researching Ontario’s Universities
This video explores the OUInfo website – a searchable resource that provides up-to-date information about:
- Ontario universities,
- campus tours and events and
Alternative Formats (PPT, PDF)
- How to Create Your Account and Complete Your Undergraduate Application [PDF]
- How to Create Your Account and Complete Your Undergraduate Application [.pptx]
- How to Edit Your Completed Application and Respond to Offers [PDF]
- How to Edit Your Completed Application and Respond to Offers [.pptx]
Visit Accessibility to request an accessible format.