Transcript Request Fees
If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university or college, you must complete an online transcript request, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- View your institution’s Transcript Request Fee.
Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard)
- Important: CVD is required. (What is a CVD?)
- The OUAC cannot process payments over the telephone.
- If your card is declined or invalid, your application will not be processed.
- When you click “Continue”, you will be directed to a secure third-party website for processing. When your transaction is complete, you will be directed back to your application. You will be emailed a copy of your transaction.
- Mac users: Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your computer or the secure third party transaction will time out and you will not be able to pay.
Online Banking (Canadian Banks and Credit Unions Only)
- Normally takes 2 to 5 business days.
- All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- This is not a debit card transaction. Once you submit your application, you must proceed to your bank’s website to submit your payment. Contact your bank for further information.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number after you submit your completed application. You need this number to pay for the application. If you have previously applied through the OUAC, update your bill payment account number to reflect the new number provided. The OUAC’s bill payment name is “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre” or an abbreviation of this name.
International Payments (Flywire)
- Flywire allows you to pay Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. It provides a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number when you submit your completed application.
- Note: Due to international and domestic banking regulations, some currencies are unavailable. If your currency is unavailable, select an alternative currency (including US dollars) to ensure your application payment is processed.