OMSAS – Application Guide
Last updated: July 9, 2019
Note: This application guide contains information for Fall 2020 Admission. The OUAC and the medical schools reserve the right to amend this information at any time. Review this information before applying.
The medical schools and OMSAS do not endorse or support presentations or publications other than their own. Up‑to‑date information should be obtained directly from the schools’ admission offices or their websites.
In this Guide:
- Important Dates
- About OMSAS
- Admission Information for Indigenous Applicants
- Applicant Responsibilities and Requirements
- GPA Calculations
- MCAT Requirements
- Program Requirements Overview
- Referee Requirements
- Sketch/Verifier Requirements
- Transcript Requirements
- Undergraduate Grading System Conversion Table
Medical School Application Requirements
- Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine (McMaster University)
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- University of Toronto
- Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry (Western University)
Secure Applicant Messaging (SAM)
If you have created an OUAC account, please use SAM within your OMSAS application to submit questions.
Ontario Universities’ Application Centre
170 Research Lane
Guelph ON N1G 5E2
Email for general inquiries
Visit Accessibility to request this document in an accessible format.