TEAS – Fees
- All fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC.
- If you make changes to your program choices, you may need to pay an additional choice fee.
- We do not accept partial payments.
- We do not refund fees for withdrawn university choices.
All fees are in Canadian funds.
Payment must be made in full by the application deadline.
The total fee payable to the OUAC consists of 4 components:
1. TEAS Fee: $159
- Required of all applicants.
- This fee entitles you to 3 faculty of education choices or programs in your TEAS application.
2. Additional Choices Fees: $51/choice
- Required for each university or program choice beyond the initial 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $102 in addition to the base TEAS fee).
- Any time you add a choice beyond the initial 3, there is a $51 fee, unless you withdraw a choice and then add another choice at the same university.
Note: Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
3. Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using a TEAS online transcript request, you must submit your application with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, refer to Transcript Request Fees.
4. Supplementary Fees
- Each faculty of education charges a supplementary service fee. This fee helps the faculties cover some of the costs of evaluating admission applications.
- We will forward these fees to the faculties of education.
- The supplementary fee is required only once for each faculty of education you apply to, even if you select more than 1 program at that faculty.
- The supplementary fee is payable to the OUAC.
Supplementary Fees University Fee Brock $75 Lakehead $65 Laurentian $75 Nipissing $80 Ontario Tech University $65 Ottawa $87.04 Queen’s $80 Trent $70 Western $80 Wilfrid Laurier $85 Windsor $75 York $100
In addition to the application and supplementary fees payable to the OUAC, each university may require additional fees during the application process.
Contact each university for more information.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process of the TEAS application. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard).
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This may take 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
Fraudulent use of credit or debit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.
Read more about payment options.