TEAS – Fees
All fees are non-refundable. Your application will not be forwarded to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC.
The total fee payable to the OUAC consists of 4 components:
- TEAS Fee: $156
- Required of all applicants.
- This fee entitles you to 3 faculty of education choices or programs.
- Additional Choices Fee: $50/choice
- For each university/program choice beyond the initial 3 (e.g., if 2 additional university choices are added, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application service fee).
- Any time, beyond the initial 3, that you add an additional choice there is a $50 fee, unless you withdraw a choice and then add another choice at the same institution.
Note: Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
- Transcript Request Fee: $12
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using the TEAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees.
- View transcript fee exceptions.
- Supplementary Fees
- Each faculty of education charges a supplementary/faculty service fee when you apply. This fee assists the faculties of education in covering some of the costs of evaluating admission applications.
- TEAS will forward these fees to the faculties of education.
- The supplementary fee is required only once for each faculty of education you apply to, even if you select more than 1 program at that faculty.
- The supplementary fee is payable to the OUAC.
Supplementary Fees (in Canadian Funds)
In addition to the application and supplementary fees payable to the OUAC, each university may require additional fees during the application process. Contact each university for details.
TEAS must receive all payments 1 week after the application is submitted.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions (this normally takes 2-5 business days). All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
Fraudulent use of credit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.
Find more information about payment options.