TEAS – Fees
Last updated: September 19, 2019
- If you make changes to your program choices, there may be an additional choice fee.
- Partial payments will not be accepted. Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
The total fee payable to the OUAC consists of 4 components:
- TEAS Application Service Fee: $159
- Required of all applicants.
- This fee entitles you to 3 faculty of education choices or programs.
- Additional Choices Fee: $51/choice
- Required for each university/program choice beyond the initial 3 (e.g., if 2 additional university choices are added, you must pay $102 in addition to the base application service fee).
- Any time that you add an additional choice beyond the initial 3, there is a $51 fee, unless you withdraw a choice and then add another choice at the same university.
Note: Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using a TEAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
- Each faculty of education charges a supplementary/faculty service fee when you apply. This fee assists the faculties of education in covering some of the costs of evaluating admission applications.
- TEAS will forward these fees to the faculties of education.
- The supplementary fee is required only once for each faculty of education you apply to, even if you select more than 1 program at that faculty.
- The supplementary fee is payable to the OUAC.
Supplementary Fees (in Canadian Funds) University Fee Brock $65 Lakehead $60 Laurentienne $60 Nipissing $60 Ontario Tech University (University of Ontario Institute of Technology) $65 Ottawa $85 Queen’s $80 Trent $65 Western $80 Wilfrid Laurier $85 Windsor $50 York $100
In addition to the application and supplementary fees payable to the OUAC, each university may require additional fees during the application process.
Payment must be made in full by the application deadline.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process of the TEAS application. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). VISA and MasterCard debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions (this normally takes 2-5 business days). All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
Fraudulent use of credit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.