How do I make changes to my submitted application?
If you would like to submit changes to the OUAC and your universities of choice, log in to your submitted application. You will need to enter your changes and then complete the following “Submit” steps:
- Click “Review and Submit”.
- Review and verify your application information.
- Read the “Applicant Declaration” clause and click “I verify and agree”.
- Select your method of fee payment, if applicable.
- If successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation number by email along with a summary of your responses to offers of admission and/or changes to your application information. Keep this email for your records.
We will process submitted changes within 1 business day. At that time, you should log back into your account to confirm that your changes were processed.
Note: If you change your program choices, there may be an additional choice fee. See TEAS – Fees for details.