Is TEAS the Right Application for Me?
The Teacher Education Application Service (TEAS) allows you to apply to a 4-semester Bachelor of Education (BEd) consecutive program at an Ontario university.
The 4-semester BEd program leads to the Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification.
Do not complete this application if any of the following scenarios apply to you:
- You are applying to a concurrent education program. Use the 101 or 105 application.
- You are applying for a graduate degree in Teacher Education. Contact the university directly.
- You are looking for information on mature student status. Contact the university directly.
- You hold an OCT Certificate of Qualification and wish to take additional courses in education. Use the university application available at each college or faculty of education.
TEAS Application Guide
The faculties of education and TEAS do not endorse or support presentations or publications other than their own. Obtain up‑to‑date information directly from the university admission offices or their websites.
- TEAS Notice and Declaration
- OUAC Privacy Statement
- Important Dates
- About TEAS
- Applicant Responsibilities and Requirements
- TEAS Fees
Ontario Faculties of Education
Contact the school of your choice about additional admission and academic program information.
- Brock University
- Lakehead University
- Université Laurentienne (programs offered in French only)
- Nipissing University
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) (University of Toronto)
- Note: TEAS does not process applications for OISE. Use the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies application to apply.
- Ontario Tech University
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- Trent University
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Windsor
- York University
- Secure Applicant Messaging (SAM)
- If you created an OUAC account, use SAM within your TEAS application to submit questions.
- Mailing Address
Ontario Universities’ Application Centre
170 Research Lane
Guelph ON N1G 5E2
Visit Accessibility to request this document in an accessible format.