If this is your first time applying to an Ontario university, you will need to create your OUAC Account.
- Determine which application to use.
- Click “Go to Application” in the button on the application guide header. You can also select “Log In” from the Action Centre menu. This will take you to the Log In/Create My Account page.
Fill in your personal information:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- We will send you an email to verify your email address, so check your inbox when you are done creating your account.
- Note: If you do not receive an email, go to Contact Information in your application and click “Re-send Verification Email”.
Your password must be between 7 and 30 characters and include an upper-case character, a number and a symbol.
By clicking “Create My Account”, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- I will create only 1 OUAC Account.
- If I forget my username, I will use the options provided to recover my original username.
- I understand that if I create more than 1 account, the account and any associated applications may be invalid.
- I consent to the personal information practices set out in the OUAC Privacy Statement.
Note: Each individual application has additional terms and conditions. Please review.
Once you have created your account, you will choose which application you want to begin.