TEAS – Transcripts
You should arrange to have all official academic documents sent directly from the institutions you attended to your faculty of education choice(s).
To ensure the proper document matching on all documents and correspondence, indicate the following:
- your OUAC/TEAS Reference Number, and
- your full name (in the same order as on your application).
These official transcripts must arrive at each selected faculty of education by the deadline.
If you have taken courses at the same university as the faculty of education you are applying to (excluding Wilfrid Laurier University and York University), you do not need to submit a transcript for these courses. However, if you make a request using the TEAS online transcript request, the OUAC will process it and will not refund the fees.
Note: Do not send transcripts or other supporting documents to the OUAC. Any documents forwarded to the OUAC in support of an application will not be submitted to the faculties of education. They will be discarded upon receipt.
Transcripts from an Ontario University or College
Online Transcript Request
- If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university (excluding the Royal Military College of Canada), you must use the online transcript request.
- If you attended, or are currently enrolled at an Ontario college you may use the online transcript request.
By completing the online transcript request and forwarding the appropriate fees (application service fee, transcript fee, additional choice fees and supplemental fees), you authorize the OUAC to arrange for your official transcripts to be sent to TEAS.
- You cannot use the online transcript request to order transcripts from the Royal Military College of Canada.
- Transcript requests from the following divisions or programs at the University of Toronto must be made directly to that division:
- Continuing Studies;
- Toronto School of Theology; and
- Woodsworth Pre‑University Program.
- Transcript requests from the following York University departments:
- York University English Language Institute (YUELI) – must be made directly to that department.
- Schulich Executive Education – must be made directly to that department.
- Continuing Studies or Continuing Education – must be made to the Division of Continuing Education.
- Algoma University is a former affiliate campus of Laurentian University. If you are a Laurentian-Algoma student or graduate, please request transcripts from Laurentian. All students admitted during or after 2009 are Algoma students.
Need help? Call us at 519-823-1063 regarding these transcript request exceptions.
The OUAC is not responsible for the refusal of any institution to provide transcripts (e.g., delinquent accounts, incorrect identification). The OUAC will notify you if an institution does not provide the transcript. If you do not resolve these issues in a timely manner, the faculties of education will not consider your transcripts upon their release.
Fees are $12 per transcript requested, except for transcripts requested from the following schools, which do not have a fee:
- Carleton University
- McMaster University
- Algonquin College
- Cambrian College
- Confederation College
- Fanshawe College
- Humber College
- Loyalist College
- Mohawk College
- Niagara College
- St. Clair College
- St. Lawrence College
- Sheridan College
The transcript fees are non‑refundable.