Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests
If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university or college, you must complete an online transcript request.
- Algoma University is a former affiliate campus of Laurentian University. If you are a Laurentian-Algoma graduate, please request transcripts from Laurentian.
- All students admitted during or after 2009 are Algoma University students and must request transcripts from Algoma University.
Royal Military College of Canada
- You cannot use an online transcript request to order transcripts from the Royal Military College of Canada.
University of Toronto
Transcript requests from the following divisions or programs at the University of Toronto must be made directly to that division:
- Additional Qualifications Program (AQ) at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
- Continuing Studies
- Toronto School of Theology
- Woodsworth Pre-University Program (up to and including summer 2000)
Transcript requests from the following York University departments must be made directly to that department:
- York University English Language Institute (YUELI)
- Schulich Executive Education
- Continuing Studies or Continuing Education – must be made to the Division of Continuing Education.
- Requests for Additional Qualification (AQ) courses taken after 1993 – must be made to Research and Field Development, Faculty of Education.